SAVE YOUR SEAT
We are requiring everyone to save a seat by reserving a ticket for the service you plan to attend. Please reserve one ticket per person.
THURSDAY | 7:00PM
We will be opening classes for kids on Thursdays beginning March 18!
SUNDAY | 8:30AM + 10:00AM
Kids (3 year olds thru 6th grade) and Junior High services will be available during both Sunday morning services, more info below.
It’s time for us to be back up and running at full steam ahead. Beginning March 18 we will be relaunching all our services and reopening all our kids’ classrooms.
We invite you to serve with us by joining a TAG Team, so together we can help others discover Jesus and follow Him fully.
Sign-up today, don’t wait. It’s time and we want you to be a part of it.
- Safety for everyone is a priority, thank you for helping us by following these guidelines.
- Masks are required on campus and if you don’t have one, we’ll provide one for you.
- We ask you to do a health self-assessment before coming on campus. If you or a family member are sick, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or are waiting on pending test results, please stay home.
- We will minimize close contact among guests and minimize what you will need to touch by propping open doors for you.
- Our team will welcome you, but will not shake your hands or make physical contact, and they will direct you to a seat in the Worship Center.
- Nightingale Coffee & Tea will be open (not on Thursdays)
- Communion elements will be pre-packaged and you will pick them up off the table.
- We are sanitizing all surfaces during or after every service.
- Download our App HERE to access more info and sermon notes.
- Why move inside? Watch the message from Pastor Brian below.
If you’re not ready to join us inside, we understand and invite you to join us for service outside or online!
Statement of Waiver and Liability
COVID-19 is highly contagious and is known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By attending Crossroads Grace, you agree to abide by the procedures established by the church to protect attendees and staff, and you voluntarily assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 either at the church, in the church worship service, or in the Crossroads Kids or Junior High ministries. You agree to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for you and your family, and you waive any liability against the church and any other parties.
Kids & Student Ministries
For updates on services for our kids and students please visit crossroadsgrace.org/nextgen.
CR will begin meeting inside on-campus every Wednesday at 6:30PM. For more info visit crossroadsgrace.org/cr.