Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Night to Shine:
- Q: Will Night to Shine 2023 be hosted as an in-person event?
- A: We are so excited to share with you that Night to Shine will resume IN-PERSON on Friday, February 10, 2023!
- Q: What if I am not physically able to attend Night to Shine at Crossroads this year?
- A: Just as Christ meets us where we are, we want to meet you and your families where you are by providing access to a virtual celebration and community connection. We will offer both an unforgettable in-person experience as well as an adaptive virtual option for our guests experiencing a disability or circumstance that prevents them from attending in person.
- Q: Will all volunteers need to do background checks?
- A: Yes. Crossroads will perform background checks on anyone who will be participating in the event and directly interacting with our honored guests. The Tim Tebow Foundation requires background checks for all volunteers and church staff, ages 18 and older.
- Q: Will I need special training to volunteer?
- A: Yes. We will provide the necessary training for all volunteers.
- Q: How would you define an individual with special needs?
- A: The event is open to anyone with physical or cognitive special needs, ages 14 and older. We do not have specific guidelines for the eligibility of guests in relation to the legitimacy or severity of their disabilities.
- Q: How much does it cost to attend?
- A: Free! We are pleased to offer this exciting night at no cost to attendees.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Night to Shine Planning Leader below.