Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Night to Shine:
- Q: What is the dress code for the event?
- A: We encourage Volunteer Buddies to dress in semi-formal or formal wear. Guest may dress as formal or as casual as they would prefer. We ask that all dress appropriately and modestly.
- Q: Will I need special training to volunteer?
- A: We will provide both training and background checks for all volunteers.
- Q: What must I bring for the event as a volunteer?
- A: Please bring your photo ID. All other valuable materials should be left in vehicles.
- Q: Will there be food available for the volunteers?
- A: Yes. More detailed information will be provided to the volunteers before the event.
- Q: How much does it cost to attend?
- A: Free! We are pleased to offer this exciting night at no cost to attendees.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Night to Shine Leader below.