Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Night to Shine:
- Q: What if Crossroads is fully open or anticipates being fully open by February 12. Can we host in-person?
- A: Due to the Tim Tebow Foundation’s strong conviction around protecting the health and well-being of every honored guest, Night to Shine 2021 will be virtual-only. Thank you so much for your understanding and for helping us provide this experience.
- Q: Will Crossroads produce a virtual prom experience or will the Tim Tebow Foundation be doing that?
- A: The Tim Tebow Foundation will be providing a complete virtual Night to Shine prom experience that Crossroads can share with our honored guests. Our guests will be able to view and participate in the event from the safety of their own homes. Crossroads will NOT produce or host our own virtual event. We will provide more details regarding the specifics of how the virtual event will be accessible soon.
- Q: Will all volunteers need to do background checks?
- A: Crossroads will perform background checks on anyone who will be participating in the event and directly interacting with our honored guests. The Tim Tebow Foundation requires background checks for all volunteers and church staff, ages 18 and older.
- Q: Will I need special training to volunteer?
- A: We will provide the necessary training for all volunteers.
- Q: How would you define an individual with special needs?
- A: The event is open to anyone with physical or cognitive special needs, ages 14 and older. We do not have specific guidelines for the eligibility of guests in relation to the legitimacy or severity of their disabilities.
- Q: How much does it cost to attend?
- A: Free! We are pleased to offer this exciting night at no cost to attendees.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Night to Shine Leader below.