Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Night to Shine:
- Q: Will Night to Shine 2022 be hosted as an in-person event?
- A: In light of continued uncertainty, new variants and the Tim Tebow Foundations and Crossroads desire to not put anyone in harm’s way, we have made the decision to move Night to Shine 2022 to a Virtual Experience and parade-style Shine Thru events on Friday, February 11, 2022.
- Q: Will Crossroads produce a virtual prom experience or will the Tim Tebow Foundation be doing that?
- A: The Tim Tebow Foundation will produce and provide a full Night to Shine Virtual Experience video event that guest will be able to register for through Crossroads.
- Q: Will all volunteers need to do background checks?
- A: Yes. Crossroads will perform background checks on anyone who will be participating in the event and directly interacting with our honored guests. The Tim Tebow Foundation requires background checks for all volunteers and church staff, ages 18 and older.
- Q: Will I need special training to volunteer?
- A: Yes. We will provide the necessary training for all volunteers.
- Q: How would you define an individual with special needs?
- A: The event is open to anyone with physical or cognitive special needs, ages 14 and older. We do not have specific guidelines for the eligibility of guests in relation to the legitimacy or severity of their disabilities.
- Q: How much does it cost to attend?
- A: Free! We are pleased to offer this exciting night at no cost to attendees.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Night to Shine Planning Leader below.