Junior High Greeter
This position greets every student and guides first-time guests to the VIP check-in table. You are to provide a genuine and enthusiastic welcome to every student and/or adult who comes through the doors. Learn names and faces of students is a plus.
- Greet every student with the phrase, “Welcome to Crossroads Junior High. We’re glad you’re here!”
- Ask each guest (if they are an unfamiliar face) if it’s his/her first time. If so, send them to the VIP Table.
- For first-time guests, introduce yourself and to a student leader waiting inside at the VIP Table
- Maintain your post until 30 minutes after Junior High has started.
- Creative Communication
Skills & Abilities
- Skill: Marketing/Communication
- Arts: Production
- Arts: Drama
- Sports: Coach
Complete a background check (required for any role working with minors)