The Media Operator drives the service by operating the computer for lyrics, announcements, sermon visuals, and videos that play on the screens. Push the right button at the right time. Timing is everything in this role.
- Start the countdown on time
- Follow the service plan to transition songs at the right time
- Push the right button to change slides at the right time
- Coordinate with the Service Coordinator for transitions
- Attend the Walkthrough and Runthrough meetings before service
After you apply, you'll start by shadowing a Media Operator to see how it's done. Then you'll need to schedule to be shadowed by a seasoned Media Operator until we know you're ready for your first solo run.
- Creative Communication
Skills & Abilities
- Skill: Tech/Computers
- Skill: Media/Graphics
- Arts: Slides
- Shadow an experienced Media Operator
- Run a service while being shadowed by an experienced Media Operator