Call the shots for the camera operators and run the video switcher to live produce video feeds in the lobby and the online video. Anyone with photography or videography experience are an especially good fit for this role.
- Coordinate with the Media Operator for media transitions
- Follow the service plan to plan special shots
- Push the right buttons to switch cameras at the right time
- Communicate with camera operators and use an artistic eye to frame shots
- Plan shots ahead by attending the Walkthrough and Runthrough meetings before service
After you apply, you'll start by shadowing a Video Director to see how it's done. Then you'll need to schedule to be shadowed by a seasoned Video Director until you're ready for your first solo run.
- Creative Communication
Skills & Abilities
- Arts: Video
- Arts: Production
- Arts: Director
- Shadow an experienced Media Operator
- Run a service while being shadowed by an experienced Media Operator