We’re glad you signed up for the Bible Reading Plan!
- Week 1 of the plan begins Monday, January 2.
- For week 2 and beyond, the Thursday track will begin each week on a Friday and the Sunday track will begin each week on a Monday.
Texts will be sent early each morning (6:00AM). Should you not want to be disturbed, make sure to adjust your notification settings.
Makes sure to listen to each weekend’s message.
- The readings each week will follow the chapter that the message covers.
Plan when you will read each day.
- Morning, Lunch, or Evening?
- If you are reading to your kids, will it be at breakfast, when they go to bed, or some other time?
Pray before you read.
- Ask God to open your eyes to what He wants you to hear.
Spend time thinking about what the Bible says and reflecting on the questions.
Pray as you finish each day.
- Talk to God about what you’ve read and where it impacts your life.
If you miss a day, don’t worry!
- There are only five readings a week, so there’s grace built-in. Just pick up where you left off.