CROSSROADS MASK MANDATE
Based on the state guidelines, we encourage the wearing of masks indoors, but will leave the choice up to each individual on the acceptable amount of risk they feel comfortable with for them. Masks are recommended, but not required.
Join us on Thursday evenings and Sundays mornings for service with experiences for the whole family! *No reservations needed.
THURSDAY | 7:00PM
SUNDAY | 8:30AM + 10:00AM + 11:30AM
For more information for kids and students programs please visit crossroadsgrace.org/nextgen.
- Safety for everyone is a priority, thank you for helping us by following these guidelines.
- We ask you to do a health self-assessment before coming on campus. If you or a family member are sick, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or are waiting on pending test results, please stay home.
- We will minimize close contact among guests and minimize what you will need to touch by propping open doors for you.
- Masks are optional on campus. We want everyone to gather comfortably and welcome you to join us, masked or unmasked.
- Nightingale Coffee & Tea will remain open.
- Communion elements will be pre-packaged and you will pick them up off the table.
- We are sanitizing all surfaces regularly.
- Download our App HERE to access more info and sermon notes.
If you would feel more comfortable worshiping with up from home, we understand and invite you to watch our services online.Watch online here
Statement of Waiver and Liability
COVID-19 is highly contagious and is known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By attending Crossroads Grace, you agree to abide by the procedures established by the church to protect attendees and staff, and you voluntarily assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 either at the church, in the church worship service, or in the Crossroads Kids or Junior High ministries. You agree to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for you and your family, and you waive any liability against the church and any other parties.