This is for those who are interested in helping with all visual aspects of the service.
The Product Team works in collaboration with the worship leader, band members, vocalists, service coordinator and speaking pastor to create a cohesive and engaging worship environment.
- Responsible for helping to create an atmosphere of worship. Helps in maintaining a distraction free environment in regards to all visual aspects of the service.
- Knowledge of the equipment is a plus. (Some training is available). Works closely with the service coordinator, worship leader and lead pastor in the main services.
- Set up and tear down of equipment (where applicable)
- Arrives before scheduled rehearsal times in order to turn system on and shuts all equipment down after the Thursday night service and final service on Sunday.
- Becomes familiar with the service plan prior to the service through the Planning Center
- Main Service: Attendance of technical run-thru’s prior to the Thursday evening service and first service on Sunday morning. Along with a service evaluation directly following the Thursday night service.
- Kids/Route 56/CSM/Celebrate Recovery: Attendance of technical run-thru on Sunday, along with the service evaluation (for those services that have a run-thru)
Maintaining or seeking a personal relationship with Christ
Ability to adapt and improvise
Willing to be a team player
Reliability – show up when scheduled
- Main Service: 1 Thursday night service and/or all Sunday morning services, on a once a month rotation.
- Kids/Route 56/CSM: 1 Sunday morning a month for all services, along with a same day rehearsal.
- CSM: 1 Thursday night a month
- Celebrate Recovery: 1 Wednesday night a month, along with a same day rehearsal.
Media Tech Availabilities:
- Media Operator
- Lighting Operator
- Camera Operator
- Camera Director
Click the link below to start an application to join the Production team. After your application is received and processed, we will contact you for the next steps.