High School Team Member
Build and maintain relationships with students in the ministry. This role is crucial to the success of Student Ministry because the Gospel can be taught and lived out when students are known and cared for. When this happens, students naturally open up and leaders have an opportunity to share what it looks like to become more like Jesus.
- - Meet weekly with small group of 4-8 students during our Sunday night meetings.
- - Get to know the story of students in the ministry.
- - Model behavior that would empower students to lead through serving.
- - Be a consistent presence in the lives of your small group.
- - Additional responsibilities including leading teams (Welcome, Game, etc.) on a voluntary basis.
- - Be mindful of your social media footprint and how it effects our relationships with students and their view of God and the church.
- - Opportunity to be involved with Mission Trip to Mexico and Hume Lake Christian Camp.
Skills & Abilities
- Skill: Medical
- Skill: Counseling
- Skill: Education
- Be a regular attender
- Ability to pass a background check
- Willingness to go through Rooted