The Lights Operator controls the light board to change lighting scenes in time with transitions in the services. It’s crucial for the atmosphere of the worship experience and for the quality of online videos.
- Operate the light board controller
- Follow the service plan to transition lights at the right time
- Attend the Walkthrough and Runthrough meetings before service
After you apply, you'll start by shadowing a Lights Operator to see how it's done. Then you'll need to schedule a 60 minute training session and get on the schedule to be shadowed by a seasoned Lights Operator until we know you're ready for your first solo run.
- Creative Communication
Skills & Abilities
- Skill: Tech/Computers
- Arts: Lighting
- Arts: Video
- Arts: Production
- Arts: Drama
- Shadow an experienced Lights Operator
- Training by the Lighting Programmer
- Run lights while shadowed by an experienced Lights Operator