Vocalist – Worship Team
This is for those who are interested in helping to lead others in worship through music.
Vocalists will work in collaboration with the worship leader, band members, service coordinator and speaking pastor to create a cohesive and engaging worship environment.
What We’re Looking For:
Individuals who are chasing after God’s heart with a desire to lead others in worship. We are looking for team players who are flexible and willing to be led. We desire individuals who are able to commit to sing on a rotating team.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Christ
- Musical proficiency (must pass an audition)
- Has attended Crossroads for a minimum of 6 months
- Has attended or is currently signed up for an Ignition for Newcomer’s Growth Group
- Main Service Teams – 1 Tuesday night rehearsal, along with 1 Thursday service and all Sunday morning services, once every other month
- Children’s Teams – 1 Sunday a month, for all services
- Youth Teams – 1 Sunday a month, for all services
- Celebrate Recovery Teams – 1 Wednesday night a month
- Open accountability
- Integrity (maintaining a consistent Christian lifestyle)
- Come prepared to all rehearsals. Practice beforehand using Planning Center Online
- Care for your team
- Be a team player
For those interested in being a vocalist on a worship team (or special music) we would like you to:
- Put together either a YouTube or Vimeo video of you singing a familiar song and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the Vocalist – Worship Team Application below
Upon receiving your application and viewing your video we will contact you.