Reserve Your Seat
We’re ready when you are.
Starting July 6, you can reserve your seat for July 9 & 12!
Tickets will be released each Monday for the following weekend services.
Manteca Campus Weekend Services
Tickets are required to enter the campus. Please bring your ticket with you (printed or on your phone).
- All Ages in the Worship Center (limit 100 people per service)
Thursdays 7PM, Sundays, 8:30, 10:00 & 11:30AM
- Junior High Students in Room 208 (limit 30 students)
Thursdays 7PM, Sundays 10:00 & 11:30AM
- We are looking forward to opening up kids & preteen ministry in August
Each area below will be assessed and evaluated weekly and adjustments will be made as necessary. We will communicate through email, social media, and our website for what you can expect each week with FAQ’s.
- We ask you to do a health self-assessment before coming on campus – details in the ticket when you register.
- Masks are required on campus and if you don’t have one, we’ll provide one for you.
- We will minimize close contact among guests and minimize what you will need to touch by propping open doors for you.
- Our greeters will welcome you, but will not shake your hands or make physical contact.
- Our ushers will direct you to a seat in the Worship Center.
- Seating will be together as a family – feel free to bring activities for your children to help keep them occupied.
- Nightingale Coffee & Tea has not reopened but feel free to bring your own beverages into service with you.
- Junior High Students and their parents will be allowed upstairs, but we ask everyone else to remain downstairs.
- Communion elements will be pre-packaged and you will pick them up off the table.
- We are sanitizing all surfaces during or after every service.
Other Ministries Re-Entering
- High School (limit 30) in Room 208
Sundays at 7PM beginning July 12
- Celebrate Recovery in the Worship Center (limit 100)
Wednesdays at 6:30PM beginning July 8