Terms & Privacy
By accessing the website at https://crossroadsgrace.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Crossroads Grace Community Church’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Crossroads Grace Community Church’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Crossroads Grace Community Church at any time.
- Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Crossroads Grace Community Church’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Crossroads Grace Community Church makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Crossroads Grace Community Church does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Crossroads Grace Community Church or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Crossroads Grace Community Church’s website, even if Crossroads Grace Community Church or a Crossroads Grace Community Church authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Crossroads Grace Community Church’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Crossroads Grace Community Church does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Crossroads Grace Community Church may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Crossroads Grace Community Church does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Crossroads Grace Community Church has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Crossroads Grace Community Church of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Crossroads Grace Community Church may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information as described below.
- Conduct Church activities, for instance to minister to you;
- Communicate with you about promotions, events, offers, or services for you or your family; Verify your identity (online or offline);
- Protect Church members;
- Improve any service we or our partners offer;
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding unlawful or harmful activities;
- For statistical purposes?,? such as identifying donation or attendance trends;
- Recognize you online;
- Conduct analytics;
- Facilitate any other purpose for which you provided the information or otherwise agree to;
- For administrative purposes, such as managing our relationships;
- Match the information with other information about you, for example in databases of our partners; and
- Create aggregated, anonymized or de-identified information, which we may use and disclose without restriction (for instance, for analysis, research or marketing purposes).
How We Share Your Information
- With a variety of service providers who help us run our organization. Among other things, service providers may help us with soliciting donations, recruiting members, billing, administering our website [and/or apps], order fulfillment, email services, advertising and marketing, and other functions;
- With trusted partners who wish to conduct statistical or administrative analysis, improve their services, or match you with services or products;
When we believe that sharing is necessary to take action regarding possible unlawful activities, to establish or exercise our rights or defend against a legal claim, in connection with a legal process or to comply with other legal requirements;
If the Church merges, combines with, or is acquired by another organization, we will share information with that organization, including at the planning stage;
In situations involving potential threats to the safety or rights of the Church or any person or organization, for example with law enforcement agencies; and
In any other circumstances where we have your permission or are otherwise permitted by law to share it.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies.? Cookies are small pieces of information that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites you visit. We use our own cookies as well as cookies served by third parties. Your internet browser may be able to notify you when you receive certain types of cookies, or be able to restrict, delete, or disable certain cookies. However, some website features or services may not function properly without certain cookies.
Web Beacons? ?or Pixels?. Web beacons or pixels, are often used in combination with cookies and are tiny image files placed on a website or in an e-mail message. Among other things, web beacons track actions of website users and email recipients, such as which pages are visited, when an e-mail was opened, and which links were clicked. We or third parties may send instructions to your device to store or gather the sorts of information described above and other details about your interactions.
Do Not Track Signals. S?ome web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” or similar feature. Currently we do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
You can make the following choices regarding your information:
Accessing, Modifying, or Deleting Your Information. Y? ou may request that we give you access to your information, delete your information, or modify your information that you think is inaccurate or incomplete. You may exercise the rights by contacting us using the information provided below. We do our best to consider all requests of this nature, even if we are not legally required to do so, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or for another one of our business purposes.
Objection to Certain Processing.? You may object to our use or disclosure of your personal information in certain circumstances by contacting us using the information provided below.
Other Opt-Out Choices.? You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send you information about the Church and our events, newsletters, offers, and other promotional materials. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in emails that you receive.
We understand and respect the importance of the security of the information we collect. Nonetheless, no organization can provide complete assurances that its security measures will avoid all risks or breaches. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. In the event we are required by law to inform you of a breach of your information, we may? ?notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Third Party Links, Programs and Services
Our website [and/or apps] may contain links to third party websites, content or services. When you interact with these websites or services, those parties’ privacy policies – not ours – will apply. Likewise, if you provide information to third parties at events, that information will be handled pursuant to their – not our – policies. We are not responsible for the websites, content, security or practices of any third parties. We do not vet, endorse or make any representations about third parties or their websites, applications or services.