Bible Reading Resources
Five days a week, you can receive a daily Crossroads App notification with a Bible reading, devotional and a worship song for the day.
Check out the graphic to the right, or the video below with details on how to subscribe to receive notifications.
Choose the list for the day you typically attend service. App notifications are sent out at 6am each day.
Previous Crossroads Bible Reading Plans:
- Exodus: This is a 6-week Bible Reading plan, walking through the story of the Exodus 1-12, combined with readings from throughout the Bible. (Spring 2022)
- Mark: This is a 14-week reading plan through the entire gospel of Mark. (Spring 2023)
- Grab a Fork: This is a 3-week reading plan encouraging us to learn how to read the Bible, pray and pour our lives into others. (June 2023)
- Acts: This is a 18-week reading plan through the entire book of Acts. (Spring/Summer 2023)
- Esther: This is a reading plan through the book of Esther as part of our churchwide series. (Fall 2023)
Already installed on over 500 million unique devices all over the world, the Bible App offers a free Bibleexperience for smartphones, tablets, and online at Bible.com.
BibleProject is a nonprofit, crowdfunded organization that produces 100% free Bible videos, podcasts, blogs, classes, and educational Bible resources to help make the biblical story accessible to everyone everywhere.
Dwell lets you listen to scripture the way it fits you.
WordGo by Bible Study Fellowship is a free Bible study resource, designed to help you get into the Bible, and stay in it.
Pray As You Go is a daily prayer session, designed to go with you wherever you go, to help you pray whenever you find time, but particularly whilst travelling to and from work, study, etc.
Here’s an example of a prayer session:
Everything kids need to fall in love with God’s Word.
Dig deep into God’s Word with over 30 Bible versions, audio Bibles, text and audio commentaries, concordances, dictionaries, and more. Customize your reading experience with rich color themes, fonts, auto scrolling, and parallel version views.
We suggest using a Study Bible as you read God’s word. Here are a few we recommend along with a S.O.A.P. journal.